Website Tallatoona CAP
JOB TITLE: Energy Assistance Intake Case Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non–Exempt
OFFICE LOCATION: Cobb County
REPORTS TO: Community Services Administrator
The Energy Assistance Case Manager is a temporary position responsible for accepting and processing applications for Energy Assistance Programs in compliance with Agency, State, and Federal rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. The approximate duration of this temporary position is four to nine months.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Complete client energy applications and determine eligibility for assistance in accordance withAgency, State, and Federal rules, regulations, policies, and proceduresEnsure accurate documentation is provided for completion of energy applicationsFollow-up with clients and central office staff regarding applications and daily office schedules
Ensure standards of promptness for processing applications is maintained for completed applications
Deliver in home/homebound application services to clients who are unable to come to the location for an appointment
Answer incoming calls, schedule appointments, and communicate document requirements to clients
Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal direction.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and ethics at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a heavy volume of paperwork required.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and in writing.
- Must have good judgment and decision making skills.
- Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds under constantly changing circumstances.
- Must have intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office products; familiarity with case management reporting software preferred.
- Preferred candidate would be familiar with existing service agencies in the county served.
- Strong mathematical aptitude required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
Education And Experience:
- Organizational skills and ability to handle heavy volume of paperwork requiredAbility to analyze and resolve problems related to job assignmentMust have good mathematical skills and attention to detailMust be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and written
Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
Must possess excellent customer service and good listening skills
Demonstrated organizational skills and legible handwriting is a necessity
Education and Experience
Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency
Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office products and email
Prior customer service experience
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Tallatoona is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tallatoona does not and will not discriminate in employment and/or personnel practices on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are also performed without regard to these items.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@tallatoonacap.org